- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Discover the brilliance of Mercer Island living in an enviable North End location. Custom built in 2018, one owner, the residence boasts extraordinary finishes with timeless architectural elements that unfold from the moment of arrival. Inside a modern floorplan and refined architecture serve as your private jewel box with a creamy paint palette perfectly complemented by natural toned wood floors, white millwork, and black finishes. All bedrooms have their own ensuite bathroom, including a jr. primary bedroom on the main floor. An ELEVATOR makes the ease of transition between floor seamless. An elegant foyer wrapped in wainscotting offers dramatic entry with curved staircase and contemporary lighting. The open concept layout caters towards quiet evenings or elaborate celebrations. Gourmet kitchen includes high-end appliances and gracious island with waterfall countertop. Mingle with chef while awaiting the main course, relax in the formal dining room, or drift out to the covered deck. On the upper level unwind in a roomy primary suite. A private balcony adds a quiet hideaway to take in lake views with grand fireplace and five-piece bath. Additional features satiate the need for inspired living. Each bedroom includes a private bath, elevator adds daily convenience, and lower-level flex spaces increase storage while providing flexibility with mud room. A main level office caters to a remote work needs with built-in cabinets. Outside professional landscaping exudes serenity with covered patio spaces for year-round enjoyment and lawn for warm weather bliss. Sited near the island’s downtown core, local dining, shops, and parks are just moments away. Grab lunch at the historic Roanoke Inn, explore the town center, or soak in sunshine across the street at Audrey Davis Park. This is Mercer Island at its best, all just minutes from I-90 and future light rail station.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1931456
- Bathrooms: 6 (2 full, 1 half, 3 three-quarter)
- Building Name: North End of the Island
- Community: North End
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Northwood Elem
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- High School: Mercer Isl High
- Interior Square Footage: 4,730
- Junior High School: Islander Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 9,293
- Lot Style: Corner Lot, Paved
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 2018
- Web ID: E9EKPG
- Site Features: Cable TV, Deck, Electric Car Charging, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Irrigation, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Exterior: Cement Planked, Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Features: Gas
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Hot Water Recirc Pump, Radiant
- Land/Topography: Level
- Roofing: Composition, Metal, See Remarks
- View: City, Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $21,829
- Taxes (Year): 2021